Welcome to Year 3 at St Maria Goretti Catholic Academy
Year 3 staff: Miss Eccleston, Mrs Kaczor & Mrs Baddeley
Settling in meeting presentation 2021/22
PE on Mondays- Please make sure children come to school wearing the correct PE kit. Earrings must be removed.
Homework is sent out on Thursdays and is due in on Wednesdays.
Class Author – Adam Blade
Our Learning Autumn Term 2021/2022
- Belonging- We Gather as God’s Family
Class Texts: The Egyptian Cinderella, Escape from Pompeii, Meet the Ancient Egyptians, Meet the Ancient Romans
- Newspaper Report
- Non-Chronological Report
Reading Diaries should be signed by an adult at least 3 times per week.
Read 5 times weekly for a book prize!
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Problem Solving
- Animals Including Humans
Curriculum: Ancient Civilisations
- Achievements of Ancient Egyptians
- Impact of Roman Britain
- Physical and Human Geography of Ancient Egypt and Roman Empire
- Spanish Alphabet/Numbers 0-12/Myself name and age/Where I live/Animals/Christmas Songs
- Computing- Coding