Pupil Premium Funding / Impact
The Pupil Premium at St Maria Goretti Catholic Academy
The Pupil Premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. The aim of the additional funding is to provide all pupils with fair and equal opportunities to achieve and excel in all areas of the curriculum.
Who is eligable for the Pupil Premium?
Pupils are eligable for the Pupil Premium if certain critera are met. These are:
- Ever 6 Free School Meals (FSM) - Pupils who have been eligible for free school meals in any of the last six years.
- Looked after children who are in the care of the local authority
- Children who are no longer looked after by the local authority due to adoption, guardienship or residence order.
- Children of families where one or more parent is, or has been, in the Armed Forces.
How can I check my child's eligability for the Pupil Premium?
If you think that you may be entitled to receive the Pupil Premium for your child there are a number of ways to check.
- Click here to download the paper form and hand in at the school office.
- Visit our school office who will provide support on how to apply.
How do we use Pupil Premium Funds at St Maria Goretti?
Each phase (EYFS, KS1, Lower KS2 and Upper KS2) complete plans to ensure that pupils who are eligable for the Pupil Premium receive purposeful, targeted support. This may include:
- Additional support in making academic progress - staffing, educational equipment, booster groups.
- Family learning workshops
- Councelling and Mental Health support
- Assistance with the finance for educational visits
Click here to see how we are planning on utlisising the Pupil Premium Funds in 2018-19.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019/20
- Pupil Premium Funding Plan 2018/19
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018/2019
- Pupil Premium Impact Report - 2017/2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017/2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2016/17
- Pupil Premium Policy 2016
- Pupil Premium 2015/2016 Impact Report
- Pupil Premium 2015/2016
- Pupil Premium 2014/2015
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2014/2015
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2013/14
- Pupil Premium 2013/2014
- Pupil Premium Money Spent On Pupils With FSM and EAL 2012/13
- Early Years Pupil Premium